SANKALP CENTRAL PARK – PHASE II
Sankalp Central park. The first ever residential project in Mysore that features a lifestyle at par with international standards by leading architects from Singapore, Yet no compromise made on the well-known heritage nature of Mysore city. Well located and placed in Yadavgiri, it is in the HEART OF THE CITY. Added to this, is Sankalp’s stamp of quality, commitment to schedules, clear titles & impeccable/documentation – making SANKALP CENTRAL PARK – A WISE INVESTMENT.
Disclaimer: The above shown images are mainly for reference purpose and are subject to minor changes.
- RCC framed structure
- External and Internal walls of solid/hollow concrete blocks
- External Walls with cement plaster
- Internal walls with cement plaster with lime finish.
- Vitrified flooring
- Anti-skid ceramic flooring for the balcony, utility and toilet
- Lobby – Ceramic/Vitrified flooring
- Staircases – Treads and risers of Kota stone
- ONE 8 passenger automatic lift and ONE service automatic lift per core
- Main Door: Hard Wood frame with 38 mm thick one side veneered solid core flush shutter with fittings
- Other Doors: Hard Wood frame with 32 mm thick solid core flush shutter with fittings
- 3-Track Powder coated glazed aluminum windows with safety grill and mosquito mesh.
- For French window no safety grill & mosquito mesh is provided.
- 2 feet wide black granite platform with stainless steel single bowl single drain.
- Ceramic tile dado upto 2 feet above platform.
- Floor mounted white colour branded EWC
- White colour wash basin
- Chromium plated Jaquar/equivalent plumbing fixtures.
- Ceramic tile dado upto 7 feet from the floor level.
- Internal walls by Emulsion paint
- External walls by Cement paint/Weather Proof paint
- Enamel Paint for doors, grills, railings, etc.
- Concealed conduits with copper wires and suitable number of points for Power and lighting with modular type switches.
- Power supply: 3 kw for 2 BHK and 5 kw for 3 BHK
- Underground and overhead storage water tanks of suitable capacity.
- Telephone points in living room and in all bedrooms.
- Television points in living room and in all bedrooms.
- Generator for all common services.
- 500 Watts for 3 BHK
- 400 Watts for 2 BHK
- Professionally designed and executed
- Intercom facility between flats & security room